The Right Shoe Grand Opening Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Right Shoe Grand Opening Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Martin Podiatry d/b/a The Right Shoe, Martin Physical Therapy and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Martin Podiatry, P.C. (the “Sponsor”) located at 2300 Pleasant Valley Rd, York, PA 17402.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on April 29, 2016 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time and ends on April 30, 2016 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period through in person submission as described in Paragraph 5.
5. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter by visiting The Right Shoe store location at 2300 Pleasant Valley Rd.(the “Store”) and completing and submitting the Sweepstakes entry form at the Store. Once entrant fills in the entry form, in its entirety, entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrant’s may earn entrant additional entries by making qualified purchases at the Store. Shoes within the Store will be assigned an entry value ranging from one to three (1 – 3) entries. For every pair of shoes purchased by entrant at the Store during the Sweepstakes Period, entrant will receive the corresponding number of entries. By way of example, if an entrant purchases three (3) pairs of shoes with entry values of one (1), one (1), and two (2), respectively, entrant will receive and additional four (4) entries (1+1+2=4). By entering this sweepstakes, entrant agrees to join the promotional email list for Martin Podiatry, P.C. d/b/a The Right Shoe, and its affiliates, and to receive future promotional emails from those entities. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Prize Drawing: On or about April 30, 2016 at 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email on or about May 3, 2016. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, sign and submit a Winner Affidavit within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Winner Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits any prize. If the potential winner is at least 18, but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Winner Affidavit on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within 5 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
8. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner – Free shoes for one (1) year, defined as one free pair of shoes, up to $130 retail value, every three (3) months for one 1) year. Total Value: $520. Grand prize winner will receive four certificates for one free pair of shoes with valid dates as follows: 5/1/16-7/31/16; 8/1/16-10/31/16; 11/1/16-1/31/17; and 2/1/17-4/30/17
Two (2) First Prize Winners – One (1) free pair of shoes, up to $130 retail value. First prize winners will each receive one certificate for one free pair of shoes with valid dates as follows: 5/1/16-10/31/16
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event, if applicable, the incorrect processing of entries in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (c) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize; or (d) use of entrant’s likeness or image. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Image Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to have their participation in the Sweepstakes as well as their name, images, likeness, and photograph to be used for the promotion of the Sponsor and its affiliates. Entrant hereby grants Sponsor, in perpetuity throughout the universe, the right to archive, retrieve, upload, excerpt, post, distribute, sell, license, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, project, reproduce, publish and otherwise use and/or exploit the images in any and all media and manner now known, or which shall hereafter be devised, including but not limited to, all formats or devices of electronic, magnetic, digital, laser or optical based media, and that the content may be made available on any and all media formats including but not limited to broadcast, the Internet, print and all other media forms, and that it may be recorded, edited and/or dubbed as needed by the Sponsor.
Entrant understands that the Sponsor may also be incorporating their images into commercials or other promotions, publicity, other programs or advertising in whole or in part. Entrant understands and agrees that there will be no fee payment for entrant or any third parties for the use of the images, and/or for the archival, promotional or other uses of it. Sponsor, or its assigns, shall have the rights to use entrant’s name, likeness, voice and biography in connection with the exploitation of the rights granted here under throughout the universe in perpetuity. Entrant shall have no right of consultation or approval in connection with any uses described herein, including, but not limited to, any advertising, promotional or publicity materials produced in connection with any such uses. entrant shall have no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion or other rights of privacy, defamation or right of publicity) arising out of any use of entrant’s name, voice, likeness, images or appearance permitted in this Section.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania.
13. Privacy: Information collected from entrant will be kept private and confidential by Sponsor. Sponsor will not share information with any third party entity, other than those parties associated with this Sweepstakes, or as otherwise stated herein.
14. Winner List: To request the name of the winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Martin Podiatry, P.C., 2300 Pleasant Valley Road, York, PA 17402. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and must be received by July 31, 2016.